Thursday, June 30, 2011

Whoa! Here I am...

I've been kicking around the idea of blogging for awhile now.  Just like everything else in my life, I've suddenly and impulsively decided to jump in and hope that I float!


A little about me:  I'm a 50-something (ok, 51) ADD Mom to three kids (all with ADD), wife (to a husband with ADD) who likes to quilt, craft (I'm a dabbler-big surprise), read, cook, eat and laugh.  I hope that when and if I accumulate any readers, that they will be laughing along with me!  Oh, and I also like exclamation points!!!

I'm figuring on being all alone here for awhile-so here I am talking about myself TO myself!  Very strange indeed.

I'm going to stop here for now. 

Cornelia

2 comments:

  1. No more talking to yourself! Now you're talking to me!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, my first commenter! Thanks, Vickie, love ya!

    ReplyDelete